What to have on hand during your week of RESET
- Plenty of low glycemic fruits and vegetables
- Frozen berries, bananas and fruit are delicious in the shakes
- Blender or shaker bottle for making your shakes
- Olive oil or olive oil in a spritzer for cooking vegetables
- Fresh herbs
Breakfast: Low Glycemic Shake with added fruit or veggies (take your AM pack of vitamins)
Mid-morning snack: Low glycemic snack (such as nuts)
Lunch: Low Glycemic Shake and possibly some fruit or extra veggies
Mid-afternoon snack: Low glycemic snack
Dinner: Low Glycemic shake and veggies (take your PM pack of vitamins)
- Tips for preparing a veggie meal: Cut up a bunch of fresh veggies and roast them. Fresh, snapped green beans, carrots, onions, bell peppers, asparagus, eggplant, zucchini, sweet potatoes, squash and broccoli all roast up very nicely. Spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt or seasoning. Cook at 400 for up to an hour. Watch carefully. Zucchini cooks much faster than carrots for instance.
- Another nice snack is Kale Chips: Cut Kale off of the stalk, walk and dry thoroughly. Break into small pieces and place on cookie sheet on parchment paper. Spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Watch for the edges to turn slightly brown.
Other notes: If you are feeling light headed at all during the day, eat a low glycemic snack. Have extra fruit, veggies or a little lean protein to keep your blood sugar balanced. Remember the goal is not to starve yourself, but to keep blood sugars at an even level.
Serving of fruit is: one apple, 1 cup of grapes, 1 orange, ½ banana, 1 cup chopped strawberries, 1 cup raspberries, 1 cup blueberries, 1 pear
Serving of vegetables: 1-2 cups of roasted vegetables, steamed veggies, small salad with vinaigrette dressing (make sure dressing is sugar free)
For a shake made in the blender:
- 1 cup of water
- 3 scoops of powder (shake mix)
- added fruit or veggies if desired
- 14-16 oz (about 2 cups) crushed ice (the more ice the thicker it will be)
Blend until frothy and like a smoothie/frosty
For a shake made in the shaker cup:
- 10 oz of water
- 3 scoops of powder (shake mix)
Shake with whisk inside the cup until no clumps remain. If you are bored with the flavors just in the shaker cup, you can add pure extracts. Be careful you don’t add too much as they are strong. Some favorites are mint, lemon, vanilla, and orange.
SIDE EFFECTS: The most common side effect of the program is a headache. This typically appears in the first two days as sugar is cleansed from your system. If you have dependence on caffeine and/or aspartame, this headache may last longer. If you experience any other side effects, please let me know and I can advise you appropriately. I have helped many people through the program and have had very few who even experienced a headache.
- To read what other people say about RESET, click HERE
- More questions? For commonly asked questions, Click HERE
- Ready to order? For details and options, Click HERE
- If you have further questions, please CONTACT me to set up a personal consultation.
- When you purchase from me, you will receive extra information and coaching to help you reach your goals and have access to our Inspire Health webinars and our private forum with others who have done or are currently doing RESET.
†Individual results may vary. RESET weight-management system lowers your daily caloric intake and recommends moderate exercise for best results.
It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant or lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician.
Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the RESET program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.