Vegan Non GMO Snack Bars
All Natural – Easy – No Baking
Seed bars or fiber bars are an excellent low glycemic snack with no artificial ingredients. They are also gluten free. Why is this important? Wheat and gluten products are known to cause inflammation in our joints and throughout our bodies. Who needs that? After a lot of experimentation, I have refined this recipe to include even less sugar products! You can purchase seeds in bulk. Pack in your purse, stick in lunch bags or take them with you wherever you go. I store mine in the fridge.
Here’s What You Need:
1/4 cup Agave Syrup (You can reduce the agave syrup even further by adding more water to hold the mixture together)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Kosher Salt
4 Scoops of USANA Nutrimeal Free (Non GMO, Soy Free, Fructose Free, gluten free protein powder)*
2 tsp. Chia Seeds
1/2 c. Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 c. Sunflower Seeds
2 c. Chopped Almonds (in a bullet or mini-food processor)
1/2 c. Dried sweet Cranberries
4-6 tbsp. of water
2. Bring the agave syrup to a boil and remove from heat. (You can use less agave and add more water).
3. Add in vanilla
4. Slowly stir the liquid into dry ingredients, mixing well with a wooden or bamboo spoon. Keep stirring so that all the dry ingredients are moist. Add 1-2 tsp. of water to moisten the mixture.
5. Pour into a large baking dish oiled with your oil of choice.
6. Pack the ingredients into shape. *Make your bars as thick as you want – you don’t have to fill the whole baking dish
7. Refrigerate for a few hours, then cut into bars.
Total Prep time = 15 Minutes
*Nutrimeal has a low-glycemic index to help reduce carbohydrate cravings and provide sustained energy and greater satiety throughout the day. The benefits are phenomenal. You can purchase Nutrimeal in my Usana store or message me with any of your questions. Your health is important to me!